Mt Palomar/Anza Borrego Apr 7 2012 meet
It was great to meet everyone today, namely:
1. Durk (Durkatlon), thanks for being the Pathfinder
2. Peter (PWSLK), please tell Jan thanks for the delicious home-made fried Wontons
3. Pablo (Bleen), thanks for waking up early
, and great to meet Christie too
4. Paul (mbpaul), the R170 looks not a day older from when I first saw it
5. Guy (gizx1020), great to meet a relatively new member and making the 135 mile trip for the meet-and-drive, pewter is an awesome color and those "winter chrome" wheels are the bomb
6. Duane (DuaneC63), the C63 with its dark colored theme is aggressive looking and the exhaust sounds super
7. Ed (Sentine1), great to see another 55; hope the mate did OK and did not get car sick
Sorry I could not stay and enjoy a pint at the Stone Brewery. Please post up your photos.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pewter(cubanitsilber metallic)/Beige, PIII package, Airscarf, Hands-Free Communication System, Lighting package; Designo Black Leather Cover on e-brake handle(Thank you Bill T), SmartTop v3.x, John's 3BFM, M113 AMG OEM air filters, Modified R170 ant., clear side-markers & front parking lamps w/error-free LEDs, chromed front & rear turn indicator lamps, steel mesh at battery bay cover & cabin air intake, sock-over-seatbelt buckles, belt-loop guide protectors, Lamin-X fog lamp protectors, bilateral rear fog lamps enabled, AMG crest on gear shift knob