I know that this conflicts with the NorCal SLK meet in Marin county on Saturday, but for those of you that would like to attend some or all of this event, I thought that I would post the schedule. The post immediately following this will begin a roll call for those SLKWorld members that may be interested.
Fri Apr 15th:
- Dinner with SoCal crew when they arrive: New Boiling Crab location at The Plant on Curtner and Monterey in San Jose. (http://www.theboilin...ink.php?id=6370
Sat Apr 16th:
- 10AM: Cars and Coffee at Santana Row
- 11:30AM: Cruise to Malibu Grand Prix via 280N/92E/101S (Approx 40 miles)
- 12PM: Malibu Grand Prix (http://www.malibugra...ttractions.html
*Grand Prix Cars
*Turbo Go Karts
- 3PM: Depart
- 6PM: For the Socal group and anyone interested, we'll meet up for happy hour and dinner at Sino in Santana Row. (http://www.sinoresta...x.php?section=1
- 9/10PM: Bar hopping or bottle service at Kaama Lounge
Sun Apr 17th:
- 12PM: Dim Sum Lunch before the SoCal crew leaves
*Dynasty Restaurant at Grand Century Mall on Story and McLaughlin
Please RSVP and indicate which event you'll be joining. Here's an example:
EuroCarFan - BC1, MGP1, S1, D1
BC=Boiling Crab, MGP=Malibu Grand Prix, S=Sino, and DS=Dim Sum. And the number represents how many people.
I am also working on discounted rates for the Wyndham in downtown San Jose and Hotel Valencia in Santana Row for the SoCal crew and anyone interested. Will post that info shortly.