March 13th Salt Creek Beach Park, Dana Point, meet,BBQ and short drive
It was GREAT to meet everyone today. We had a nice time chatting, eating, enjoying the venue and weather. A special thank you to Edward and Kandy for picking an excellent venue.
The following were present:
1. cyberdrakon -- spam sliders were yummy, thank you Kandy
2. Bleen -- hamburgers and hamburger buns, I almost ate two
3. etyu -- hot dog buns and hot dogs, I had to eat what I brought
4. V8slk -- fresh fruit, fresh and yummy and some to take home too
5. Sina -- delicious taquitos, great to meet you and your friend/cousin
6. Durkatlon -- potato salad, great to see you guys again
7. Tslick -- paper plates, cups, napkins, plastic utensils, couple trash bags, and ice; couldn't have eaten well without the utensils
8. tommy04 -- chips and dips,
9. Santamonica SLK32 -- charcoal & starter fluid, for a minute I thought Edward was going to build a bonfire, thank you Cha for your compliments on the car color ( I see a Pewter R171 SLK55 in the near future)
10. SlipNslide -- lettuce, tomatoes, condiments, great to me you Wes and Amy
11. Davids88keys -- fresh vegetables, my tummy was too full
AMG PL Guests:
12. CTCMike, great to see you again and the mate too
13. F1Bobby, great to meet both you and your spouse as well.
Photos to follow.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pewter(cubanitsilber metallic)/Beige, PIII package, Airscarf, Hands-Free Communication System, Lighting package; Designo Black Leather Cover on e-brake handle(Thank you Bill T), SmartTop v3.x, John's 3BFM, M113 AMG OEM air filters, Modified R170 ant., clear side-markers & front parking lamps w/error-free LEDs, chromed front & rear turn indicator lamps, steel mesh at battery bay cover & cabin air intake, sock-over-seatbelt buckles, belt-loop guide protectors, Lamin-X fog lamp protectors, bilateral rear fog lamps enabled, AMG crest on gear shift knob
Last edited by etyu; 03-14-2010 at 04:26 PM.