I exceeded the 10K Characters allowed per post as advised by the administrators, so I broke them down see page 7 permalink 137, 138 & 139 for more details.
West Coast SLK Meet S. Lake Tahoe May 16th, 17th &. 18th
Friday meet at 11:30
We will meet here at Sienna Restaurant 3909 Park Dr. El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 (916) 941-9694
We will lunch here before departing to South Lake Tahoe
We will order individually and pay as we order and be given a Number for our order placed.
South Lake Tahoe Mont Bleu: Hotel reservations etc...
After Lunch we will head up to South Lake Tahoe to check into our Hotels.
When calling Mont Bleu be sure to let them know you are with the SLKgroup
Ruby Turner Director of Hotel/Sales Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 775-588-3515
Dinner At Edgewood Reservations are at 5:30pm sharp!
WEST COAST SLK EVENT – FRIDAY MAY 16th DINNER MEAL SELECTIONS
We have a number of events scheduled for our multi-day West Coast SLK gathering May 16-18, 2014. The only event that we need reservations and meal selections for is the Lake Tahoe Edgewood Resort Dinner. All attending must arrive to be seated by 5:30pm, Friday, May 16th
RSVPs will be taken by email only, at [email protected]
The RSVP Deadline is April 16th, 2014 midnight. We need each person’s Name and Entrée selection. Dinner includes Salad, Entree and Soft drinks, great company and a beautiful sunset overlooking Lake Tahoe !
If you are considering or planning to attend the Friday night dinner, we need your menu choices asap (see below). We have a dinner reservation limit of no more than 48 persons. If you wish to be included in the reservations list, we will need your RSVP with each person’s name and entrée selection. We will have to compile the reservations list on a first come first reserved basis, so please get your email to us asap! I will confirm your RSVP via email within a day and post it on SLK WORLD too.
Edgewood will provide us with only 1 bill for our group’s dinner. The cost of each person’s meal will be $60.00 - CASH ONLY,excluding alcoholic beverages. The restaurant has an ATM machine if you need to withdraw cash for a fee.You must order alcoholic beverages directly from the bar (which will be nearby our tables, and yes the bar will accept your credit card for drinks only).
SALAD: Beet Salad w/Spring Greens, Roasted Pears, Goat Cheese Fritter and Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
ENTREES (Please select one entrée per person):
1) Mary’s Organic Free Range Chicken Breast with mushroom venison, stuffed Dijon Veloute & Yam Dumplings.
2) Lobster (3/4 lbs. lobster pieces) with fresh Pappadelle, roasted tomatoes, wild mushrooms & Basil Crème Fraiche.
3) Lentil & Asparagus Ragout with Braised Chard, steamed Brown Rice & Porcini Vinaigrette.
4) Aged Angus Filet Mignon with Crisped Potato Wedges and Oyster Mushroom Cambozola Combote.
Members who have made selections and have there reservations.
01) Don & John: 1 Filet Mignon & 1 Lentil & Asparagus Ragout
02) Alex & Virginia Quintin: 2 filet Mignon
03) Ken Walker :2 Filet Mignon
04) Peter & Jan Wong: 2 Filet Mignon
05) Kurt Oppenheimer: Lentil & Asparagus Ragout
06) Durk & Marcelle: 1 Chicken & 1 Filet Mignon
07) Stuart & Anita: 1 Lobster & ! Filet Mignon
09) Janice & John: lentil & Asparagus ragout & 1 Filet Mignon
10) Eddy Yu & Alicia: 1 Filet Mignon & 1 Lobster
11) Al & Jan Enlo: 1 Filet Mignon & 1 Lobster
12) Randy & Cheryl: 2 Filet Mignons
13) Patrice & Eve: 1 Filet Mignon & 1 Lobster
Event coordinator: Jimmy Kelso 530/721-0657
Car wash Saturday, Sunday, Monday sign ups.
MINI DETAIL SERVICE
03) QSHIP (Alex)
04) LIL DON
05) Dave 54 Sat & Sun
Saturday May 17th Itinarary:
Grab your own Breakfast or gamble.
We will meet at 11:00am in the Mont Bleu Lobby area and we will leave at 11:30am for a beautiful drive around Scenic Lake Tahoe.
Road Trip - Sunday 05/18/2014
Little AL (Formerly AKA LIL DON) will lead this event to Reno
National Automobile Museum
10 South Lake Street Reno, NV 89501(775) 333-9300
04) LIL DON
05) Al & Jan
06) Dave54 road trip only. No Museum.
SundayBrunch: Harrah's Forest Located on the 18th floor with an amazing view, the Forest Buffet at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe has long been considered Lake Tahoe’s Jewel! It is rated 4 Stars!
Sunday Brunch. 15 Highway 50 Stateline, NV 89449 Tel
800) 427-7247. http://www.harrahslaketahoe.com/cont...staurants.html
01) Don & John aka LIL DON SLK 2009 SLK 55 3 days at Mount Bleu Resort. Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts & event Coordinator.
02) Al & Jan will be attending. They bought my old SLK320. SacVal
03) Creighton & Nancy SLK 350 2005 SacVal Maybe
04) Scott +1 lgmtn SLKWORLD Los Gatos 2014 SLK 350
05. Cathy M SLK 320 SacVal. Maybe
6. Steve and Ginger aka Stinger 2010 SLK 300 NorCal
7. Dave & maybe Janie aka Dave54 2009 SLK 350 SLK NW
8. Eddy Yu & his COO/CEO/CFO aka ETYU 2008 SLK 55 SoCal SLK
9. Peter & Jan aka PWSLK 2012 SLK 350 SoCal SLK
10. Pam Bain aka Yellow SLK from SLK NW
11. Steve & Claire aka Motzkoman 2012 SLK 350 NorCal SLK Enthusiast
12. le5lieb a definite maybe SLK 32 2002 SoCal
13 Durk aka Durkation 2006 SLK 350 most likely a yes. SoCal
14. LaurentSeattle 2013 SLK 250 SLK NW. Most likely a yes
15. Lorimatthews 2000 SLK 230 NorCal a strong maybe.
16. Kevin & Stacey aka Designo
per 2000 Designo SLK 230
17. Val not on SLKworld from SLKNW SLK Per Dave54.
18. Randy & Cheryl 2000 Designo
per 230 Sacval.
20. Kurt O NorCal SLK 280 2008 sea foam green.
21. Kelvin C. aka CHEAHK SLK world SLK NorCal
22. Sara Avila NorCal
23. Ader Gandi NorCal
24. IUlysses NorCal
25. Rick & Mary Firetoy13 SacVal
26. Cindy aka cmb4003 NorCall maybe attending on Saturday
27. Stuart & Anita B. NorCal will be attending this event.
28. Alex & Virginia aka FROM QSHIP SLKWORLD.
29. Janice & John F. 2012 SLK 350 Pearl Beige SacVal will be attending.
30. Ken Walker + maybe 1 2006 350 SLK Qualicom Beach BC SLK NW Group
If you want me to add you as attending send me a private message with your info etc.. Or send me an email see below.