Join Date: May 2015
Location: Zekiah Swamp So MD
Vehicle: 2014 SLK55 AMG
Other Toys: 2012 ML350, a fresh water boat and a powered parachute some years ago...
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts
snow chains/cables for winter use
Being relatively close to the water, I am on the cusp of winter weather. A lot of time we get rain/sleet when 12 miles inland they get snow. In the past I have always had snow cables (as opposed to mud chains) in the car just in case. This was on non-performance cars. Does anyone have any comment on cables?
I drive the car daily on good roads, maybe 40 mi a day.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Black Adder
Pimpin' my ride
- Obsidian Black Metallic with Bengal Red Premium Leather interior
- AMG Handling pkg
- Magic Sky Control
- Multimedia pkg
- Lighting pkg
- AMG Illuminated Door Sills
- Digital Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Black Ash Wood Trim
- AMG 18" Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheels in Black Matte
- AMG AFFALTERBACH Chrome Steering Wheel Badge
- WINDRESTRICTOR Option 12
- 1 ea - 7 inch Hula-Hula girl
- South of the Border car magnet
- Bigfoot car magnet (coming soon!)