Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
On Saturday we drove from Ottawa down to the St Lawrence and west to Brockville, then back pretty much the same way. Saw one white 171 on Friday when I picked up my Mrs, and we saw one 107 model SL while out on Saturday - gorgeous weather here. Large number of motorcycles, but very few convertibles out, nil 171s.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
We spent a long weekend in NC driving the Parkway and only saw one SL, no SLK's anywhere or any other MB's for that matter. Funny, driving around town today I spotted 2 170's and one 171 not counting the new 172's at the dealer I drove past.....

·
Registered 2001 SLK200
634 Posts
One week in Seoul, South Korea for business. Seen three SLKs over the week. I could not take picture unfortunately.

MB are not common there as it looks like 99% of the cars sold there are from the Korean car makers. Convertibles are anyway not adapted to the climate (rainy in summer and bloody cold in winter).

I saw also a white 2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible and really wondered what the owner was thinking buying a rental car from Florida. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.