Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Seems like Corksccrew hasn't eaten for about 3 days - I loved the piccies of his meals, but they seem to have stopped. Heres a good thread - post a piccy of your garage - in the UK, they tend to be tiny, in the States, they tend to be bigger than a UK house :(

Anyway, heres mine ...

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
My humble garage

A couple of pix from afar (notice blue sky from today's fine weather):

and near:

·
Banned
696 Posts
Woolly said:
OK, Seems like Corksccrew hasn't eaten for about 3 days - I loved the piccies of his meals, but they seem to have stopped. Heres a good thread - post a piccy of your garage - in the UK, they tend to be tiny, in the States, they tend to be bigger than a UK house :(

Anyway, heres mine ...
Here is our garage in Bangkok.

Woolly, no I have not stopped eating....yesterday it was Loy Krathong in Thailand. We had 30 people at our place for dinner. I am so stuffed!

Attachments

·
Banned
696 Posts
Woolly, I see you have a 1000 number plate. In Thailand 1000 is reserved for diplomatic cars....they never get a traffic citation....even when going th wrong way on a one way street.

I really like the colour of your car. What is it called?

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Pics of my garage, old pics, a bit dirty, it was taken last winter. I haven't taken any new pics of my car. :(

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Corkscrew said:
Woolly, I see you have a 1000 number plate. In Thailand 1000 is reserved for diplomatic cars....they never get a traffic citation....even when going th wrong way on a one way street.

I really like the colour of your car. What is it called?
b) Colour is 'Andradite Green' - possibly 'Everest Green' in the States - in Bremen (where the cars are made), they call it 'British Racing Green'.

a) I used to work in the Far East - South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, China and occasionally Thailand, building & repairing ships. I remember bout the '1000' plates in Thailand, but, the plate on the MB is actually L100 OBR - but, because of the registration rules in the UK, and the fact I don't have a middle name, that is bout the best I could get. The number on the Vectra is L10 OBR 'L100 BR' - the two of them look good together - just waiting to get L1 OBR for the BM.

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Woolly said:
b) Colour is 'Andradite Green' - possibly 'Everest Green' in the States - in Bremen (where the cars are made), they call it 'British Racing Green'.

a) I used to work in the Far East - South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, China and occasionally Thailand, building & repairing ships. I remember bout the '1000' plates in Thailand, but, the plate on the MB is actually L100 OBR - but, because of the registration rules in the UK, and the fact I don't have a middle name, that is bout the best I could get. The number on the Vectra is L10 OBR 'L100 BR' - the two of them look good together - just waiting to get L1 OBR for the BM.
That is the first time that I have seen that colour. It really looks rich.

I don't remember, in the UK do diplomatic plates have a unique number or colour? I used to live in London so I should know but I forgot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts