Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be an interesting thread (slightly geeky i admit).
Where do you surf slkworld from? Take a picture of your computer and place you surf from.
Here is a pic of my desk in work with slkworld running.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
hmmm i hit slkworld from several different spots. Either at work or school, and in my house im on my laptop so i move around...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can see my work desk on your computer haha.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me guess watson...yours is the big flat screen one on the right, and hers is the smaller one?lol

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
No pics, we're not allow to bring cameras to work, don't surf much at home, I have both a desktop and laptop at home.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
You're working with Secret Services? :eek:
lol, alot of people think that way, either that or prison, we have a ugly brown 7 feet fence surrounding the entire building, no company signs, nothing. I've heard all kinds of comments when I go to lunch, from insane asylum, high profile prison, secret services, area 51 type of building. We have people peek thru the fence to catch a glimpse of what is in the building, my co-workers and I are tempted to make funny faces, and shake as if we are possesed to see their reactions. I can't tell you, if I did I will have to kill you. :D

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Ok, Ya'll got me figured out. But check my post count, I ain't doin bad fur a bakwerd redneck. Anyway Kevin I have redesigned my portable computer to fit in the wagon sooos I kin sit down while the dawg pulls me around. You funny boys Wooly and Kevin,,, :burnout: :burnout: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :) :) ok who stole the thumbs up thingy agin????:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
220 Posts
At home I have two PCs running XP, one running Vista, one running linux and a laptop also running XP. At work, various different desktops. I'm not taking pictures of all of them :)

The one I use most now at home is the one I built last month running Vista 64 bit Ultimate. The Dell 30" widescreen 2520x1620 LCD monitor is awesome.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: I think it's about time to upgrade my desktop computer. It's a 8088 processor, running at 12hz, 64kb ram, with DOS 5 software. I did have one like that about 20 years ago. My first computer was a NEW Apple IIe back in 1981. I've spent a ton, always upgrading. I currently use a HP laptop with Windows Vista. I hardly use my desktop and will only upgrade to a newer laptop as better systems come out. Chances are, I'll never buy another desktop system.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
I spend most of my SLKWorld time surfing from work, but I do some at home after the wife goes to bed and occasionaly throughout the day when I'm off.

This is work:

Work.jpg

This is home:

Home.jpg

The home setup is very temporary, I normally have a 17" flatscreen atop a docking station...still trying to get adjusted to the move.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
The one I use most now at home is the one I built last month running Vista 64 bit Ultimate. The Dell 30" widescreen 2520x1620 LCD monitor is awesome.
Is the Dell still the best 30" ?

I'll be getting something similar soon and noticed a few people mentioning the apple is a good screen. Need to read up on it alot yet.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.