Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg you really have to look twice to see the difference between the new Sl and his little brother the Slk. Pardon my Mercedes French could it be that Mb Designer run out of ideas and the outcome is just slap a bigger nose on it or does Mercedes try to make a point by saying Ok Folks the Guy on the left got more $$$ than the guy on the right in his new Slk. Streamline a production line is fine but really come on do i really want to look like Mini me next to the Guy at a traffic light? :(:(:(:( Ps if i would have some beers in me i would bet that the new Sl is just a bigger version of the R172 for tall folks. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:. As far as the rear of the new Sl boring !!!!!!!!!!! . could it be that streamlining the new Mb,s will turn buyers off????? Really if Mb would have used the same taillights like they do on the new Slk we really would have a Sl/Slk for tall people. :rb:rb

Come on Mb Designers 1 nose does not fit all, there are still some Mb Owners out there that would like to see a difference between the Slk and Sl!!! Riding around in a Jelly Bean with a peace sign on the hood really got expensive these days. LOL :biglaugh::biglaugh: But oh well we buy Karl Lagerfeld Hugo Boss and Chanel off the Rack too why not the new Design from Mercedes:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Reactions: Durkatlon
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.