Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please..fill in your own experiences.. you get the drift!

When I dream of buying a new home night after night with a 4 car garage just to fill it with more slk's

When I actually started calling concrete contractors to fix a crack in the garage so that I could acid stain the garage floor to look like marble for bella.. :mad: wtf...

When you drop your dog off at doggy day care on purpose on the weekend because the sun is out and you should be driving

When you see a blemish on the windshield and think to yourself "you are not jeff, stop it!" [seriously..that is how I talk myself off the ledge when I see bugs or dirt on the car lol :tu: you know i <3 you JB!]

NEXT!

·
Minion
5,602 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,275 Posts
You know you're an slk obsessed owner when...

clean rims twice a day
gel tires once a day
clean windows twice a day
vacuum once a day
leather treat the seats twice a week
wipe car down twice a day
wash car once a week
wax car once a week

·
98,275 Posts
It is almost someone's birthday!!!!!! slk320chick!!!!

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
849 Posts
Obsessed:

After a long winter storage and some travel, I could hardly wait to get my motorcycle out so bought 5 months motorcycle insurance on May 1. Rode motorcycle. Bought SLK Insurance May 2. No more ride motorcycle.

Gordon

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

{soon}.. what to buy..what to buy...my credit card is SCREAMING..this shall not deture me from what is.. the bella modification.

Carry on! :Beer:

·
Registered 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
3,511 Posts
Well I know on your birthday you like to get pampered. Maybe Bella should get pampered and get a thorough top to bottom A1 class detailing?

·
DAS/STAR Premium Member 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,024 Posts
Do you two live close to each other by any chance... same street maybe..?

Cheers
Sean

·
98,275 Posts
No. She wishes! She is in Illinois. I am in Florida.

·
Minion
5,602 Posts

·
DAS/STAR Premium Member 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,024 Posts
No. She wishes! She is in Illinois. I am in Florida.
...Been to Florida ... stiil have Chicago on the list of places to visit...

Cheers
Sean

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dont you people know I have reading to do about rubber seal maintenance this weekend.. LOL.. let's get real! It's all about the car boys.. all about the car.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
When I'm feeling a little down, I plan a whole weekend detailing under the hood!

Carefully cleaning the inside of the exhaust tips (don't miss out on this exoerience).

When I spend a few glorious hours setting in the garage....admiring Challenge from different anlges.....sometimes from a low stool....my recliner, or the ladder..........we don't talk much....it's one of the emotional a non-verbal things.

·
Per ardua ad cineris.
1,039 Posts
You know you're in obsessed owner when you're a 44-year-old woman and you care more about your car than you do about finding a nice man!
No comment.
Looking for the cat one, since I thought it really funny, and came across the other two that also tickled my sense of humour (probably because they are so cruel and unrealistic).

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts