Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the last 36 Month I the Berliner run the Back Roads from Phx to Las Vegas..... than they built the Bridge..... No more Fun in an 18 Wheeler on a 2 Lane Highway.... scar the piss out of German Tourists in a Rental from Enterprise........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

3 Am in the Morning.... in a Semi ... if i just hit the Apex right that Trailer will Lift a Leg and the Stoli for Las Vegas....... who gives a **** i had fun.... and the Receiver will sign for it.....:hail::hail:

You know all the Nights on my fav 2 Lane Road ...... in a Semi made me think.... how quick time goes by..... when i started...... driving the Back Roads i had a R170 in the Garage..... my Betty loved Shoes....... and Lingerie......:tu::tu::tu:.....

A good Breakfast was a Garantee....... how in the Hell.... would you pass up.... Bacon in Lingerie.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....

You know ever since the opend the Hoover Dam Bridge... my Fun going down a 2 Lane Highway lifting a Leg on the Trailer went just plain too ****s.....

I struckle with the last 65 Miles on a straight Lane going to Las Vegas a t 4 Am...

Ever since the Bridge opened .... my Life got abit easier....... can,t say this about the Life for my Betty and me....

my Betty,s Dad has Lung Cancer our beloved Fred...... moved on ..... and she has too Fly... to Boston to pick up her Doc Title... from the Uni......:tu::tu:

I am sooo proud of my Betty.......

Like Bob Dylan

said Times are changing......

My Betty is a Doc on Paper i sold the Slk my beloved Slk and her C Class... for 2 Fiats.....

She bitches about how she misses been on the Truck with me....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....

I gonna pick up my Doctor with 3 Dogs in the Cab ...... at the Airport hook to the Trailer...... show her the Back Roads.. to Las Vegas.....make my Trailer lift a Leg...... and enjoy having .... my old Betty in the Cab......

I know ... i know ... what you Think.... will there be any hanky panky on the Way... to Las Vegas....:):):),,, with an Irish Betty and 3 Dogs.. in a Semi ... the Trailer lifting... his Leg.....

I don,t know we have too talk about her Student Loans.......

but honestly i am looking forward having a Doc in my Semi ...... me a been a Trucker.....

with 3 Dogs in the Cab a irish Betty that is Doc.... that loves the open Road... back when.....

I know it will not be easy for me ...kissing my Betty... on a 2 Lane Highway under the Stars in the Desert....telling her i am so proud......:rb:rb off you..... and not worry about her Student Loans ....... I know I know Truckers are Penny Pinchers...... with a romantic Side..... and hate too :biglaugh:make Excuses...... :confused::confused::confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts