Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sit here reading all the Posts after i got back from a 1k Trip in the Semi. Let me be the 1st one 2 say i am so looking forward to 2012 reading the Posts. I am so glad that the Slk Family is just like any other Family around the World. Abit of the Rocker... We agree 2 disagree like the Family next Door. Yep call us normal take a peek over the Fence Holly Holmer we are normal.......

Just like any other Family around the World. ..... :):):)

we have Issues...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

2 all the People on this Side... just 4 u Jbanks... yes it is spelled Site....:biglaugh:

Thank you 4 letn the Bh post in good and bad Times. Thank u Guys....:)

I know that the Bh/Bs Contract will not be renewed in 2012 due 2 Dumb Ass Posts....:biglaugh:

Let me say Thank you Guys and Girls 4 a wonderful Year Thank you 4 driving thru 4 Snow Storms over the last 5 Weeks just to read the Posts....:)

From the Phx Dog House at 12.31.2011 at 3.43 Am Phx Time a Beer in my Hand the Hounds on the Couch flipping between the Shopping Channel and Married with Children.....:td:

2011 was awesome..... From the Phx Doghouse i wish you a happy merry new Year.....:):):)

4 2012 I guess i am screwed the Irish Car bomb just woke up at 3. 53 Am Dec 31. 2011 while i was happy with the Hounds in the Dog House 1/2 a sleep ....:(

Yep she just told me she booked at Hotel Room 2 snuggle into 2012.......:confused::confused::confused:

What i gonna do now call Mb Roadside Service?????:(:(:(:(

Holly Holmer i justed got bombed by the Irish...:( :(:(:(

Anyway from the Doghouse in Phoenix the Sofa the Hounds the Berliner the Rerun of Convoy and Le Mans for the 37th time . Thank you all it has been a wonderful Year 2011.

Let me close 2011 with the following Words you might not know the Dog House Colours of the Berliner Sofa :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

But 2011 was a great 4 me you let me Daniel the Berliner the Sofa the B/h in time out with the Hounds.....

Thank you all 4 been apart of the Slk World....

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
From the Phx Dog House at 12.31.2011 at 3.43 Am Phx Time a Beer in my Hand the Hounds on the Couch flipping between the Shopping Channel and Married with Children.....:td:
Watch out for that shopping channel Flossy, remember what happened last time :biglaugh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.