92,804 Posts
Let me help you with that

For Ipad users:

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,804 Posts
see what you started?

Lizard Man Emerges From South Carolina Swamp

A woman left a church in Bishopville, South Carolina, on Sunday, and was understandably startled at the sight of someone -- or some-THING -- running in front of some trees. The shock lasted long enough for her to get a grip on her senses -- as well as her phone -- to snap a picture of what looks like a fast-moving lizard man.

To be more precise, it looked like something you might see on the Syfy channel at 3 a.m., when you see the cheapest in science fiction theater.

In a skeptical world where people complain about how supposed photos of Bigfoot or Sasquatch are always blurry, the picture above seems to suggest that lizard-like creatures don't mind having their picture taken.

The woman who took the photograph -- identified only as Sarah from Sumter, South Carolina -- contacted ABC News 4 WCIV-TV in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, about her "encounter."

"My hand to God, I am not making this up. So excited," she wrote to the station, explaining how she and a friend saw the lizard man near the Scape Ore Swamp

Nearly 30 years of lizard man sightings have surfaced from the Bishopville-Scape Ore Swamp area. The first report can be traced to 1988 when a young man stopped his car on a road near the swamp to change a flat tire in the middle of the night, later claiming he'd been chased by the creature.

Eyewitnesses have described a 7-foot-tall, human-like being with green, scaly skin, three-toed feet and hands, according to AnimalPlanet.com. The reports also include glowing red eyes, like the ones in the lizard man picture at the top of this story.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I believe Professional Men's Wrestling is real and the US Space Program is fake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts