Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I observed him for about 2 miles and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Don't ask me what that lesson was :D

·
Registered 05 SLK55 & 06 Kleemann 55K S8
878 Posts
Alright, we need to teach you how to street race. What you are doing is known as the "ricer fly by" because the Honda guys started doing it when they knew they couldn't win a heads up race. You need to pull up next to the other person, you both go the same speed, roll down your windows and someone honks 3 times and you go. If you get up to a good speed and you are well in front, then you put on the 4 way flashers to let them know you won and are backing off. Like this!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, we need to teach you how to street race. What you are doing is known as the "ricer fly by" because the Honda guys started doing it when they knew they couldn't win a heads up race. You need to pull up next to the other person, you both go the same speed, roll down your windows and someone honks 3 times and you go. If you get up to a good speed and you are well in front, then you put on the 4 way flashers to let them know you won and are backing off. Like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeDnuOnoC0s
I know Justin, I know.... :D

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK350
290 Posts
If that was here, chances are the suv with a trailer on the side of the road would have a camera in it's bumper. Those games can't be played
here.........:burnout:

·
Registered 2007 SLK55 AMG
674 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts