·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For Ipad users:

·
Registered
400 Posts
She wasn't the only one and actually, she wasn't doing too bad. Considering women apparently need to learn to walk as soon as they want to be a model, because what they done before is something else ;P

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Truthfully, I bet that hurt! Several years ago I was putting up Christmas Type lights on an outdoor umbrella (attaching them to the ribs and arms of the umbrella). I finished, put the ladder away and stepped back to enjoy my "handy work" only to find that it needed a tad more adjustment. Having already put the ladder away, I grabbed a small teak side table to stand on while I made the few adjustments. Well, one of the legs on the little side table broke and I went down from only about 18 inches above the ground. As I fell I stuck out my right arm (just like she did) to brake the fall. The result, a compound fracture to my wrist and my entire side (hip and thigh) got black and blue as if I was run over by a dump truck! I was not as quick to "bounce" up as she did, I just laid there on the ground moaning in pain. Man, that hurt!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts