Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not really fixed it, it's still there, I've just camouflaged it.

Just had a new set of wheels fitted. Rims are Versus Eurolace 18 x 8, along with Hankook T255/35/18 K117 Rear and T225/40/18 K117 Front. The rims are described as Carbon Black, so they are a flat black.

The dust will still be there, and I know it's there, I just won't be able to see it.:tu:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Put on some Akebono Euro pads and have zero dust... a lot less expensive than new wheels :tu:

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Invisible dust......what will they think of next? Just knowing it was there would cause me to reach for the wheel cleaner.

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put on some Akebono Euro pads and have zero dust... a lot less expensive than new wheels :tu:
But you can't see the pads when you're driving, but you can see the wheels. Another plus was explaining it to SWMBO, "Well dear, I need new tyres, and I was thinking about some new wheels, what do you think?" Her reply was "OK, you may as well do them together" ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
But you can't see the pads when you're driving, but you can see the wheels. Another plus was explaining it to SWMBO, "Well dear, I need new tyres, and I was thinking about some new wheels, what do you think?" Her reply was "OK, you may as well do them together" ;)
I don't have to ask my s/o if I want to do something to or for my car. I guess ya' gotta' do what ya' gotta' do :hail:

;);)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts