Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Genuine MB Bi-Xenons

These lights are US spec and as new. they therefore are not sucha straight forward install on my UK car.

If anyone is interested, please pm me any offers (assuming that's allowed under the rules of the forum - if not please let me know what I should do and I'll do it).

Please note, these include the water spray attachment for the bumper if you fancy cutting a hole!

These retail for $1250+ each.

I am asking $750.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
These lights are US spec and as new. they therefore are not sucha straight forward install on my UK car.

If anyone is interested, please pm me any offers (assuming that's allowed under the rules of the forum - if not please let me know what I should do and I'll do it).

Please note, these include the water spray attachment for the bumper if you fancy cutting a hole!

These retail for $1600+ each.

I am happy to ship to the US and will get a quote for that before confirming any accepted offers.

Adam
Actually, I lied! :) It's $1600 each with the leveler kit, etc. $1250 for the assemblies themselves.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I wonder how hard this installation would be? You'd have to take it to dealer afterwards to have it coded?

It would work if you didn't put the headlamp washers?

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
I wonder how hard this installation would be? You'd have to take it to dealer afterwards to have it coded?

It would work if you didn't put the headlamp washers?
So the install is about a 45 minute deal with tools ready - plug and play. You'd need to have the dealer do a XENON=PRESENT code on the car.

US Spec cars with Xenon's are fitted with washer and leveling systems by law, but they will work fine without either. Levelers are a PITA to fit, simply 'cause the sensors have to be wired (not in the existing harness). Washers look to be a right pain in the arse, but I've never actually tried to do it.

The above said, I know ton's of people who have retrofitted Xenon's on US spec cars without washer and levelers, and never had any problems or issues.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Great price. Can't find a good set for less. I'm in the process of purchasing some commercial property and I must show restraint. Great opportunity for someone.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the way things are at the moment,

buy your property, get some decent return in by way of rent then come back and buy the lights when you have seen some decent profit. They'll probably still be here.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,054 Posts
like i said, i want them, just don't have the cash right now... :'( soon though...soon...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi there,

Are the pair still for sale, is it $750 each or for both. What is the shipping to Dubai UAE?

Thanks,

Daniel.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks mate. Let me get back to you in a day or two.

Cheers! Daniel.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.