Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Looking for a set of Piecha DRL's to fit the real AMG style front bumper with the 2 side vents like the one in the photo. Also would like the matching front lip spoiler as well if anyone else knows where I can find that since Piecha no longer makes either of them. New or used doesn't matter just as long as they're in good condition and the lights still work. Hope to hear good news from any of the fine members here on the forum.

Thanks in advance!
SK

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,540 Posts

·
93,540 Posts
Sorry...worth a shot...

·
93,540 Posts

·
93,540 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's all good, yah they can send me the full entire front bumper with lights built in but I already have that, I really just need the lights and honestly don't feel like spending over $1500+ to make that happen. I guess I'll just have to wait until someone on the forums offers a set or get lucky by finding one on eBay.

Thanks for trying!
SK

·
93,540 Posts
Last time a member sold those was when he sold his car...methinks over 4 years ago

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
I bought mine from another member when he was selling his R171, about 2 years ago... but an ad never made it on the forum, as we live locally and I knew he was planning to sell. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts