Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to replaced the wheels on my slk.

looking for factory oem wheels or factory replica wheels.
must be in excellent or better condition. that means it must look like new at a glance. and flaws only visible under inspection.

17" - only the slk350 factory wheels.
18" - any 5 star double spoke.
19" - any 5 star double spoke.

lmk what you have?

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,516 Posts
We do not know what you have....see below and my message

First please update your vehicle (year?: 1996-2018, model?: 32, 43, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300,320,350,55) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t. This takes about 30 seconds to do.
Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

Join the gang! Your 1st thread should be your introduction so we can welcome you properly so post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section. New Members Introduce Yourself Here - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

On a smartphone: http://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/330737-how-update-your-profile-post-intro-smartphone.html

·
6007.us
2,618 Posts
Well my 18s and 19s won't fit a 171.

At the risk of something you may know but earlier 171s used 12mm ball lug bolts and later & 172s use 14mm cone. They do not interchange.

Second the 171 has a very high front caliper and to clear MB factory wheels have a distinct arch in the spokes to clear the caliper. Rear is not an issue.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts