Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used head unit for a 2006 SLK-280. I have the car for sale and would like to sell it with a working unit. Mine has a CD stuck in it and the radio gets no reception except Sirius.

Thanks,
Jon

·
Premium Member
10,745 Posts
Might be worth your while to post a picture of your actual unit, so people know exactly which model you're interested in..

Check out eBay as well ?

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,540 Posts
535 audio 20 cd radio, usa
536 "sirius" satellite radio complete system

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm looking for a used head unit for a 2006 SLK-280. I have the car for sale and would like to sell it with a working unit. Mine has a CD stuck in it and the radio gets no reception except Sirius.

Thanks,
Jon

Are you still looking for a replacement audio 20 unit? Yesterday I replaced my HU in perfect working condition with a Dynavin N6. I have a 2007 SLK280 with the following:
- 535 audio 20 CD radio
- 536 sirius satellite radio complete system

Please contact me if interested.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,540 Posts
he can pm you but you cannot reply because you only have 4 posts and you need 15
so go welcome 11 more new members (which is always a nice thing to do)
or hopefully he sends you his email or tel number:D

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM. You can always pm a moderator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts