Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally received my WindRestrictor last week (hand carried from the US) and had the time to install it on Sunday. Took the car for a drive and I immediately felt the difference. No more annoying wind at the base of my neck.
I got the one with the star etching. The quality is just great and it looks very elegant. I had already seen pictures of the WR on an R170, but seeing it in person is even better.

Only downside is when you look in the rear-view mirror, you think that the car behind you is an MB! :biglaugh:

Last but not the least, I can honestly say that it was a charm dealing with WR. The service was simply excellent and very friendly. I definitely recommend them.

Thanks a lot Rebekkah! :hail:

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are huge fans of the SLK becasue our founder owned one and it was the first car that our product was invented for. If you ever need anything at all please do not hesitate to let me know. [email protected] Also, although we do not have it on our current site we've just created a lifetime warranty on our WindRestrictor for the SLK. We will fully stand behind this product 100%. All of the information regarding this will be on our brand new website being launched at the end of this month. :tu:

Enjoy your product and be on the lookout for new stuff soon from us! :)

Stephen Pennington

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
I forgot to ask for some photos of your beautiful roadster. It would be an honor to have your photos on our site if you care to send us some. Thanks again for your business and support!

Happy New Year! :Beer:

Stephen

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Stephen,

I know I promised to send pics but I've been away from home and from my SLK for a while, and didn't have the chance to snap some nice shots. Will be sending you the pics as soon as I have something worthwhile.

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts