Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday's (April 4th) SLKNW meet for coffee and drive to lunch event was AWESOME!! I counted 20 SLKs! :rb What a horrible time for my camera to decide to join my technology junk pile. :( I saw a lot of cameras at the gathering and was hoping you might share your pictures or videos.

YellowSLK or SodaJeff, what would be the best way to have these posted to the SLKNW website?

The drive was the most fun I've had so far with my SLK. Beautiful top down weather and twisting/winding/mountain country roads. EXACTLY what the SLK was designed for!! R)

Enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to the gathering at St Michelle Winery on the 19th! :rockon:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
That sounds awesome, 20 SLK's! Someone can hopefully post up some pics!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The look on the valet's faces as we all pulled in for lunch was great too!!! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saturday's drive

I'm glad you enjoyed the drive. It was a bit of a problem getting out of Redmond, but once that was behind us it was pretty much clear sailing. There are lots of great roads in eastern King County.

Denny

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just send the best ones to yellowslk. I'll upload photos to http://slknw.com when everyone submits what they took. They are trickling in...

I'm in the process of uploading some to slkworld - stay tuned...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts