Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well let me say this The Ghost riders are out and for our Euro friends Geisterfahrer is the correct word in German. Follow me pls. I am talking about drivers that take an off ramp to get on the highway. Now i know it is a problem in Europe for what ever reason. People get lost or like to kill themselve after they fought with the girlfriend or for whatever reason. Never ever did i have a ghostrider here in the States. This is a 1st 4 me. Monday morning at around 4 30 am i am running Wb on i 40 and i see this truck coming up the off ramp at full speed try to go Eb in my lane. I try to reach him on the Cb i flash my lights and he just missed me by inches going down the road Eb in a Wb lane how stupid can you be . I had to call Highway patrol. On tuesday i had a 4 wheeler doing the same in Las Vegas no harm done they looked like Tourists. Tonight i had a Nissan Maxima with Az Plates making a left turn into traffic to go Eb on the off ramp that faces Wb. Are those people lost or the follow the Gps. I hunked at the guy flashed my lights and try to block him but he still made the left turn . He went up the ramp 4 a 3/4 mile and on coming traffic blinded him and than he turned around. Could it be that we trust the Gps and all the other electronic systems in our cars more than what they try to teach us in traffic school. Common Sense. And to be fair here i understand that it is really easy to get lost and make mistakes because you are from out of State drive and come from a different country. But Omg when you look out of the windshield and you see traffic is flowing in your directo. Pls don,t trust the electronic Gps or whatever you have in your car. Use your brains:rb:rb:rb:rb:rb:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::hail::hail::hail:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.