Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bought my car I have notice that there was a delay when I put my foot down and if I put my foot down from stand still it tapped a bit and held back so I started to use BP ultimate and found no diffrence so I put in a cleaner on my last fill up and found no diffrence .. Today I filled up at shell so thought I would use v power and omg the car has transformed no hold back no tapping its like a new car ,, is V Power really that good ? What do you guys think ?..

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
I have not noticed any power difference but do get a little better gas mileage with Shell vs BP about 2 miles per gal. on my SLK which get about 25 to 27 city and 30 highway and about 1 mile per gal on my Porsche Cayenne which let me tell you only get about 14.6 avg. But I also cost about $.05 cents per gal for premium in my area for Shell vs BP so it is a give and take. I think the V-Power is probably better for our cars. Just my thoughts :confused:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Since I bought my car I have notice that there was a delay when I put my foot down and if I put my foot down from stand still it tapped a bit and held back so I started to use BP ultimate and found no diffrence so I put in a cleaner on my last fill up and found no diffrence .. Today I filled up at shell so thought I would use v power and omg the car has transformed no hold back no tapping its like a new car ,, is V Power really that good ? What do you guys think ?..
A lot of us use it, and one of our members designed it!! (well, maybe not all by himself, but he has a lot to do with it).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.