Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
974 Posts
Very very clever marketing. There will always be somebody who will pay the daftest price often because it IS the daftest price knowing full well that all those they wish to impress know its a daft price.
I enjoyed a number of years selling the most outrageously over-priced product on the above assumption, not only to gullible individuals but to corporations in the hospitality market. So stupid were the prices & so exorbitant my commission I was able to retire early.
Thus when I see multi million pound/dollar cars for sale for example I chuckle knowing somebody is laughing all the way to their bank.
So 8K polish is no big deal.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Zymol is a fantastic wax and at this time I don’t find value for what I can afford, but if I had a $3-5million Bugatti or some timeless piece of car, then what would $8k be for wax.

But I do like other ideas posted here

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Very very clever marketing. There will always be somebody who will pay the daftest price often because it IS the daftest price knowing full well that all those they wish to impress know its a daft price.
I enjoyed a number of years selling the most outrageously over-priced product on the above assumption, not only to gullible individuals but to corporations in the hospitality market. So stupid were the prices & so exorbitant my commission I was able to retire early.
Thus when I see multi million pound/dollar cars for sale for example I chuckle knowing somebody is laughing all the way to their bank.
So 8K polish is no big deal.
I assume that's why you purchased a Mercedes...:laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts