Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3000 plus Miles in a Morgan 3 Wheeler with them Hounds no Problem... that fine English Machine breaks down i strap them Hounds up Front call Woolly how 2 fix it in slow Hound Motion on the go.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Keep in Mind my Hounds carry anything from Metric Tools 2 German Beer on a Road Trip over 50 Miles away from there Food Bowls....

Doing the Gumball as a Couple in a Morgan 3 Wheeler is just ......

another Reality Show on the Oprah Channel....

a Bet from the Betty..... i show you my Knickers when the Race is over....

or or or........

3000 Plus Miles with my Betty in a Morgan an Slk even a 500 ....... is how i gonna say this in the nicest Way...... We travel well in seperate Automobiles.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Have 2 say 3 weeks when i wrote the 1st Gumball Story that Morgan was doing well so did they Couple ..... they Made it all the Way 2 Las Vegas under there own Power and yes that Morgan had 2 People in the Seats....
:rb:rb......:tazz::tazz:

Never Mind that David Hazelhoff walked in Front of the Morgan going .....
1 2 3 die deutsche Hit Parade ist dabei......:)

How one couple went 3,500 miles in a Morgan 3 Wheeler coast to coast | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos

10 years ago i would have done anything 2 see some Knickers.....:biglaugh:

3000 would have been a ...... Cake .....

Today i enjoy my Tomato Plants watch them grow inject them with German Beer and work on the next Martini Wave..... :):) 4 the younger Generation......:hail::hail:

Do i love Cars yes ...Do i love naughty Knickers .... Yes..... Do i love a good Martini with my Friends and Bettys ....Hell ya.....

Do i love David Hazelhoff ...No it was a Punishment in my House.... My Dad made me watch the German Hit Parade when David was singing later on when Knight Rider played on German Tv.... I hated American Cars.....due 2 the Fact that David sounded like the Guy from the Mentos Comm. The Fresh Maker........

Next Years Gum Ball in a Morgan 3 Wheeler count me in as long as Jbanks wears a Kilt Woolly is the Back up Mechanic and we don,t end up on the Oprah Channel....:biglaugh::biglaugh: And 2 finish the Race abit Lace from the Slk Betty would be mighty fine.....:):)

Never Mind them Blind Spots......:(:(:(

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
There's someone down in Tunbridge Wells with one - it's a stunning looking, completely impractical, quintessentially British sight.

My uncle has an Aero8 - I think if I were going to drive across the states, I'd prefer either an Plus4 or an Aero8 to do it in!

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,786 Posts
What he say? I think I have peanut butter in mah ears!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts