Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my senario. I have a new SLK280 (07 model) and have the EDIT10N model with the different wheels on it. I have scratched them up just a little bit and was thinking of replacing them with 18 or 19in wheels anyway. So what I am thinking is to replace my tires with winter tires on my current special edition wheels, and then I will have a few months to save up and find the perfect larger wheels and tires for the SLK.

Has anyone else put winter tires on their original SLK wheels? If so, what do you recommend? or is it very hard to even find tires that will fit on these wheels?

Thanks very much in advance...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update, I got some winter tires on the way for my existing special edition wheels, and have the 18in AMG wheels quoted with new tires for next summer. So I think i have it all figured out, but I will at least post pics when that happens. =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, which brand of Winter tyres did you order? I'm also interested in some winter tyres, so it might be good to know what others are choosing ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the new winter sports from Dunlop that came out last year, were great on my 335 BMW Coupe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.