Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter in nigh, at least at the northern hemisphere, so time to turn your heated seats on, set the airscarf on full and take the roof down. Let all others on the road stare at you with envy.

Beautiful day in London with only 4degC on the scale in the morning so I took my beauty for a ride. Ahhhh, lovely :)

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,617 Posts
Jimmy

I expected a kill story :D

Driving Stories Politically correct way of saying Kill stories

·
AND MABEL
14,065 Posts
Winter in nigh, at least at the northern hemisphere, so time to turn your heated seats on, set the airscarf on full and take the roof down. Let all others on the road stare at you with envy.

Beautiful day in London with only 4degC on the scale in the morning so I took my beauty for a ride. Ahhhh, lovely :)
I'm with you Jimmy! I got ashore yesterday, and , after drying the roof to store it, drove the 115 miles home topless. Clear blue skies and the sun out (albeit low down and in my eyes most of the way). Temperature ranged from 4 to 2 degrees, but I was toasty all the way home. Brilliant!! :smile:
Just to keep Jeff happy, I'll call it a "killer" of a drive! Certainly blew my cobwebs away anyway!! >:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts