Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

WindRestrictor®​

We're a top of the line modification that won't break the bank, but will be worth every penny. Your ability to customize with us is far beyond what most accessories can offer. You can pick the color of the light, and the etching itself. The possibilities are literally endless. Our art department will work with you through the process, we'll get your input and final say so before the image is etched.

We actually block wind too. You'll feel a difference in the backdraft when driving with the top down on a warm summer's day. You get fun and function with our product. Please, don't just take my word for it. We'll throw in a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your purchase.

Your business is appreciated! Receive 5% off right now using the code,"Forum Member". If you ever have questions please PM me here or email me, [email protected] . Thanks so much!

·
Vendor
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Don't let the wind bully you around! At WindRestrictor® we take take back draft into your convertible's cockpit very seriously! When dropping the top you want a secure wind blocking device to redirect the gust, and we're just that and more! Your Mercedes Benz SLK deserves the finest and our track record proves our worth.

While we're proud of our ability to redirect air flow, we're just as proud at our showy side. You can have the etching of your choice lasered in and then lit up with one of eight brilliant colors. There's no stickers or decals that can come off or fade in time. Forget about yellowing too, we use Acrylite. Its the strongest wind blocker/deflector available.

Need more reasons? How about a lifetime warranty? Still not enough? Okay, 5% off with the sales code, "Forum Member". Simply for being a member of this fine forum. Thank you so for your business!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts