Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my new (UK) SLC last weekend and feel that it needs a windbreak - I naively thought that the mesh one came with as standard, but the dealership tell me they've stopped providing that, otherwise I'd have ordered one as an extra.

What's my best option for getting one now please?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,907 Posts

·
94,907 Posts
post your vin
get your free datacard
get the part number for the oem windblocker and or mesh if available

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much to the person who PM'd me and told me where to look - you were completely right, there in a windbreak there, great work from the dealer telling me they've stopped giving them out, I did think I'd read that they come with a standard one!

Sorry I can't PM you back, I'm too new! :)

·
94,907 Posts
Thank you so much to the person who PM'd me and told me where to look - you were completely right, there in a windbreak there, great work from the dealer telling me they've stopped giving them out, I did think I'd read that they come with a standard one!

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator

·
Premium member 2014 SLK200
2,010 Posts

You're very welcome Jo:tu:

I do wonder how many screens are still running about in situ under the boot floor tray - not an obvious place to look unless you know.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,437 Posts

On pg79 of your manual states take windscreen out of the trunk which would tell me it's standard (otherwise it would say something like "if included" ) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts