Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-OEM "Limited Edition 1 of 171" Plexi Wind Screen in mint condition with carry bag - Price $300.00 pick-up

PM me if you are interested or provide a email that I can contact you at.

Would like to keep this sale simple so local sale is preffered, thanks for understanding :)

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
-OEM "Limited Edition 1 of 171" Plexi Wind Screen in mint condition with carry bag - Price $300.00 pick-up

The price is very fair. What exactly do you mean "Limited edition 1 of 171"? I don't see anything different in the picture then the thousand of OEM Windscreens sold.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
The price is very fair. What exactly do you mean "Limited edition 1 of 171"? I don't see anything different in the picture then the thousand of OEM Windscreens sold.

Most of the OEM windscreens sold have no text on them at all. The Edition 10's came with the "Limited Edition" windscreen in the ROW market. Here's mine on the '55 UK side of the pond - and man, I really need to detail my car! :(

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,562 Posts
post is 6 months old

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Here's an OEM Windscreen on eBay - once again I have no knowledge of the vendor or their reliabiltiy or the specific item they are selling. It does look like an OEM Windscren, and I do have one of those. They work great, as with the windows up the air tubulence in the cabin is reduced dramatically, and you can see out of the rear view mirror again ! With the windows down, though, still lots of turbulence.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM-Mercedes-Benz-SLK-Class-R171-Wind-Deflector-Kit-2005-2011-/261137642354?hash=item3ccd043372&item=261137642354&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I bought my wind resticter from Jerry at ForMyMercedes.com. He always gives a great deal and is very service oriented. My version has a blue LED option that I can turn on at night. It illuminates the Mercedes tristar that I had carved in the face. Tomorrow I will take pics and post. But as a note: Jerry has located items other than listed on his site, ordered them for me and saved me a fortune in shipping. He should be listed s a preferred provider if he is not already.

·
93,562 Posts
Hi Dan

If you could take a minute to update your profile, the members would appreciate it

Thanks

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

Thank you,
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

·
Registered
2 Posts
R171 Wind screen

PM me if you are interested or provide a email that I can contact you at.

Would like to keep this sale simple so local sale is preffered, thanks for understanding :)
If, you consider shipping I'm interested in buying?

[email protected]

Karl,

·
93,562 Posts
Karl,

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. And it only takes about 30 seconds to do!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member will address your question.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) - capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

1 - 11 of 11 Posts