Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sad to say, but we have sold our 2001 SLK320 (Only 19000 miles). We had some great times, but we needed a bigger ride for travelling as we could not get two sets of golf clubs, plus lugguage into the truck. We have purchased a 2011 E550 Coupe to replace the fun ride. MBZ is our mode of transportation, no matter what.

Now that said, we have a brand new Wind Restrictor Version 2 - Etched (Star) Illuminated (Red) available. I purchased it, but never installed it. It is still in the original packing/shipping box with all the accessories & instructions. Originally sold for over $400.00. Asking $250.00 OBO. includes shipping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
And sorry to hear about the selling!! I just purchased my first SLK (2004 320/Blk) 3 months ago, and i LOVE it.

Let me know of any other accessories!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,648 Posts
trusch07,

we need to get your posts up so you can pm people at a time like this:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not opened the original shipping box, but I know the instructions are included, plus you can go on the Wind Restrictor Web Site and see pictures. It is very easy to install. PM me so we can discuss. Like jbanks15 states go to New members introduce yourself here and you will get more than enough post to PM. This is one of the most friendly web sites I have belonged to. We hated to get rid of our SLK, but we found it did not fit our needs, anymore.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make an Offer

If anyone has been thinking about a Wind Restrictor, please make an offer. It has never been out of the ORIGINAL shipping packing. BRAND NEW. Need to move it out of the garage.

·
96,648 Posts
post an email addy for those without enuff posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD:Beer: Thanks Judy. You got a great deal. Enjoy your SLK as we did ours, while we owned it.

I would like to thank the members of SLKWORLD.COM for a informative fun adventure while we owned our SLK R170. Everyone was very courteous and helpful when we purchased our vehicle, so we could find out how to find items we needed or where to go for information on our particular vehicle. One of the best forums we have belonged.

We may be back in the future, when Golf is no longer an option and we do not need the larger trunk space. We would love to own a SLK again.

Thanks, Everyone.

·
96,648 Posts
Good luck to you both!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.