Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OEM R171 Wind deflector

Genuine Mercedes R171 wind deflector including storage bag. As new condition complete with original packaging and instructions. £185 plus P&P or collection from Maidstone or Tonbridge in Kent

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Just seen the listing on ebay, I know that you say post only to UK but would you consider sending it to Portugal, if so how much? Its just that I am taking my Slk out there for a couple of months on Tuesday. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I wont send abroad just too much hassle and I've had bad experiences before. Don't you have a friend or family member who could send it on to you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for speedy response, I can understand your reluctance but it will be even more hassle for me and I will have to pay for 2 lots of shipping! Good luck with sale I'll buy a deflector from one of the other ebayers that ship to Europe.

·
Registered--In between SLK's
15,012 Posts
Genuine Mercedes R171 wind deflector including storage bag. As new condition complete with original packaging and instructions. £185 plus P&P or collection from Maidstone or Tonbridge in Kent
hey Grubby Girl

Do you still have the wind deflector for sale, i'd be quite intrested if it is may be able to collect too.

·
Registered
209 Posts
how about shipping it to the good 'ol USA??? There shouldn't be any custom issues shipping to USA. I'll pay promptly including actual shipping cost. Let me know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's listed on Ebay. I would love to be able to ship abroad but I cannot insure it. And as this isn't going to be a low cost item Ebay sides with the buyer if the item isn't received so it's a risk I wont take. Sorry, I hope you understand.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.