Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a prior post, a challenge was made by a person from the left coast (not gonna mention Scotts name). 1000 posts before June 30th. Well this is #900 and still 16 days to go. The big question, will he make it or not? Since the answer is yes or no we need more options for us to have a winner. Will he make it yes and his total posts will be _ _ _ _(number) or No etc.

The winner will get a 3 month Premium Membership. I am the only one allowed to cheat, ya'll caint. So post your answer and number to win. Duplicate guesses will be first posted wins. :tazz::tazz::tazz:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Gabus, what do you think? Doug gave me the number. I just posted it ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As a loyal knight you know what to do :D:Beer:
Majesty, I shall work til the end in your service. :hail: Should I fail you, I shall humbly ask your permission to end my life in shame...:tazz::tazz: ((((im only human, an I bet he won't let me come live in his kingdom wid all them cars..a redneck in Germany would never wurk, the other subjects would riot,,,:biglaugh::biglaugh:))))

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
Just out of curiousity Doug, are you part of any other forums?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just out of curiousity Doug, are you part of any other forums?
Tried a couple but they waz not real friendly folks. When I first posted here, I got more welcome notes in an hour than all other forums in a month. Plus this site is much easier to use, an for a country boy,,, thats impotent. :biglaugh::biglaugh::hail::hail:all ya'll

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts

Is this going to be the closest number without going over?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:confused::confused:Only Mama knows the right answer, Mama knows ever thin. No Mama caint be bribed. ((((course she does want a new car, hmmmmm maybe she could be bribed,,, reckon I should let Bubba set tha number? Naw, he caint count that high,,,))))) I know, that dawg on tha Bush's beans commercial Duke, he can be trusted...:confused::confused::confused: heck way its goin it might be 2000, did 25 today. No wonder my throat is sore, all this talkin. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:DMy guess is 1111. Go Doug, go. See Doug post. Where he finishes, no one can guess.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts