Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm thinking of replacing the 16" wheels with 18" AMG OEM replicas I found and like on eBay. Will these fit on my car as is or do I need spacers, etc?

Condition:
New
Rim Material:
Alloy
Number of Bolts:
Rim Width:
8.5 and 9.5
Bolt Pattern:
5x112
Rim Diameter:
Hub Bore:
Offset:
32 f /35 r
Manufacturer Part Number:
MB512-18s-5112-3235S

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SLK wheel chart

Thanks. This might be a dumb question but the chart you sent only has front in 30 offset. Can I put these on with an offset of 32? The back on the chart match up just fine as is

·
Registered 2004 SLK 200K
10,745 Posts
Thanks. This might be a dumb question but the chart you sent only has front in 30 offset. Can I put these on with an offset of 32? The back on the chart match up just fine as is
I can't see a 2mm difference being a problem ...

·
Registered 2008 SLK350
2,241 Posts
I don't think it will be a problem either but if you want to be absolutely sure stick to the official MB recommendations. See attached pdf.
BTW, in case your German is a little bit rusty, VA means Vorder Achse or Front Axle and HA means Hinter Achse or Rear Axle.
As you can see they only support up to 7,5 J front. Maybe someone else has some experience with a wider rim than 7,5 J up front?

https://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/germany/mpc/mpc_germany_website/de/home_mpc/passengercars/home/servicesandaccessories/genuine_partsandaccessories/tyres_and_wheels/tires_and_rim.0004.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts