Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised when I saw Bill´s number: 2.

Okay, there we have a no.1, but this is just a trick, because no.1 is no.8. Or is that the way to count right? If that´s true I would be no. 847 because Im 855, no.12 would be no.5 and no.780 would be no.773.

And who the hell is the no.1. The real I mean. And is this no.1 in real no.-6. If yes, what does that mean? Any explanations? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello no. 1!!! :Beer:
Where have you been the last weeks? What´s your name? Where do you live? Which car do you drive? How long is your hair? Do you invite us for a beer? Important questions which needed to be answered :biglaugh:

I changed my signature now. Im a hunter!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How nice, twins! But Im shocked a little bit. 3 to 7 foot long black cords? Oh my god! You should be the darling of each connection... Cold in Florida? You must live in a cellar room if you never feel the sun. Bad, bad...

Are you arrested? What did you do?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
haha...i was well confused...but now i understand.

what is the total amount of members at present?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Wait a minute, Im the funny guy here ya'll quit. Anyway you are laughin way beyond my understandin.:confused::confused::confused::confused::butt: if you are havin fun, its Otay wid me....:rb:rb:tu:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doug, now I see, we have 3 No.1´s! No.1, No.8 and you! No.1-093 :biglaugh:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:biglaugh:OK, all you pretenders step aside, I'm the REAL -1-.:burnout::burnout:

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
:biglaugh:OK, all you pretenders step aside, I'm the REAL -1-.:burnout::burnout:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Bravo Don!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts

Family Photo of me and my mate, all of our cords are black and 3 to 7 foot long. We live in Orlando Florida but its always cold at our location.
Argh!, I use to work with your brothers, SUN E4000!
It was always cold, even during the heat waves we get here in North Texas.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
side note: i was thinking to myself how cool that number feature is.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
emmm am i being stupid , or is this chat about being 'cool/cold' top do with chilling the room to keep them from over heating??
please nobody laugh at my complete stupidity here.lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
NAW, we's talkin about the member # aside the name an why Me Bill is not #1 since he started this mess. We's all cool
, an none of us over heat:Beer: as long as the beer is cold. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Them twin puter boxes is #1 per Bill:hail::hail::hail:, cause they be tha ministrationers.:tu::tu: Now that you are completely :confused::confused::confused:, its jus BS anyway. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
oh lord....im completely confused now. Doug, your lucky i don't smoke drugs, i couldn't keep up with you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.