Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A black 55 with the Red Interior two tone interior!?

Could you post some pics of it. Im very interested in seeing what it really looks like.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I have a Black[Designo Mocha Black] SLK with Black and Red two tone but with Designo Tamo anthratic Wood.

Give me 2 minutes or so to upload them on my laptop and I will post them as soon as possible, because I just went down just to take photos of my interior.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
So, if you can get designo classic red, could one get designo classic orange with say...copper exterior?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
both look great. However the designo Classic red is gorgeous, But that is like what, a 3 thousand dollar option??? The original red is hot to of course, i would be happy with either!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
theyll make anything if you pay for it. Anyone remember the pink slk that was on here some time ago?

Pink leather too.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
theyll make anything if you pay for it. Anyone remember the pink slk that was on here some time ago?

Pink leather too.
oh yeh remember it, dear oh dear.
My girlfirend was so over excited by it, she has made it her mission to get one. I told her she can ahve mine, but she no mine was crappy in comparison haha:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha. Man that must cost a fortune tho to get it in a color.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Storm Red with Black and Burgundy inserts where red is on-1-'s car would make me light headed. Hunny can I have the checkbook????? Its for you honest. ;) ;) 55 AMG all options storm red with black and burgundy interior, perf pkg, brand new, European delivery. Hello Randy, sell 1000 shares of Exxon quick. ummmmm:rb :rb :rb :rb :rb :)

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: More red, more red. I love the red leather interior on the SLK 280/350, and the red and black leather on the SLK 55. I'm curious why we don't see more cars with it?

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
:tu: More red, more red. I love the red leather interior on the SLK 280/350, and the red and black leather on the SLK 55. I'm curious why we don't see more cars with it?
Don, that combination looks FANTASTIC!! :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
252 Posts
There is a specialized custom interior design shop in Istanbul. Their job is incredible, they are using leathers better than the factory quality, and at the end the result looks like a factory job. It is also very cheap. It won't cost more than 600 Euros to redesign the interior for SLK. For those who may be interested this is their site http://www.artcar.com.tr/ There are more than 3000 photos

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
There is a specialized custom interior design shop in Istanbul. Their job is incredible, they are using leathers better than the factory quality, and at the end the result looks like a factory job. It is also very cheap. It won't cost more than 600 Euros to redesign the interior for SLK. For those who may be interested this is their site http://www.artcar.com.tr/ There are more than 3000 photos
Good site, thanks for sharing...... :tu:

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,158 Posts

Wow, I really don't like two-toned interiors. USUALLY! I really like this one. So much so, I reposted the image :)

I guess what I like is when the interior added color MATCHES the exterior. At least from the picture, it looks great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.