Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
881 - 900 of 935 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK350
477 Posts
The top has been down on La Bête for several months. It only goes up when I park and will be away from the car for an extended period of time.

If the car is a moving, the top is in the trunk a snoozing....

My morning on this beautiful Saturday.... Coffee and Pancakes

·
Administrator (Canada)
2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30 "Schwarzie"
19,051 Posts
The top has been down on La Bête for several months. It only goes up when I park and will be away from the car for an extended period of time.

If the car is a moving, the top is in the trunk a snoozing....

My morning on this beautiful Saturday.... Coffee and Pancakes
or you get caught in the rain :rolleyes: ;)

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK350
477 Posts
Not if you drive fast and time the lights just right. :)

I did that back in March. I kept thinking that if the light ahead turned red, I would need to put up the top. Made all the lights and into the garage before I had to slow down enough to get wet.... ;)

·
* Registered
2006 SLK280
40 Posts
Got myself from South Yorkshire down to Land's End.
Roof down most of the 6.37hr run. Just a little heavy rain on M5. View attachment 600170 View attachment 600171
Cool , i like to get on the M5 at brumy , always get that “ going on holiday” feeling even if i am only hoing on a job 🤪. Btw , what rear wing is that that you have fitted , any better pics of it , q fancy fitting one myself but the Carlson one is the only one i have seen that i actually like , but oh oh so so expensive 🤪

·
*Registered
2001 SLK320
489 Posts
We took the SLK to Trewithen Gardens near Probus, Cornwall today. She's been sitting for nearly 2 weeks and started instantly. 45 minutes each way but extended the journey home by another 20 miles or so :LOL: .

Picture taken after I parked at the gardens, so roof had just gone up. I know she needs a clean too!

881 - 900 of 935 Posts