Mercedes SLK World banner
41 - 60 of 1,728 Posts
Thanks, it's nice if I can contribute with something that might inspire. You both also share many nice photos from your trips.

I am wondering about one thing @frogfoot Do you use any kind of filter when taking your photos?
Sorry i know its off topic but as a few people ask about my pics i thought best to reply here.
I use a olympus omd e-m10 3.that has many art functions , And i also use the snapseed phone app.

Sorry mods 🙂
Cameras & optics Camera accessory Camera lens Camera Point-and-shoot camera

I didn’t think to take any photos but I collected my new to me SLK today from the clent hills, for those that do not know that area there is some beautiful countryside, unfortunately it was overcast with some spots of rain so it was top up. But this evening I ‘needed’ to go to the supermarket via a slight 20 mile detour with the top down. I can not remember a car ever making me grin so much, with the top up it has a few creaks and rattles that I will have to fix but with the top down it’s smooth sailing with a fantastic V6 sound track.

I didn’t think to take any photos but I collected my new to me SLK today from the clent hills, for those that do not know that area there is some beautiful countryside, unfortunately it was overcast with some spots of rain so it was top up. But this evening I ‘needed’ to go to the supermarket via a slight 20 mile detour with the top down. I can not remember a car ever making me grin so much, with the top up it has a few creaks and rattles that I will have to fix but with the top down it’s smooth sailing with a fantastic V6 sound track.
CONGRATS on your new ride!!! As for those creaks, maybe lubricating all rubber joints and creases using Gummi Pfledge will help.

Wow, thanks, that's an incredible difference. Real magic. I need to get this app or similar, then the topless images can be even cooler 😎(y)

In order to not make this dialogue entirely associated to the off topic section...... it is all about creative ways to present our top down pictures 😉😊

I hear the moderators howling in the background now, so back to "Who got their top down in the sun today ?" 😎

Discussion starter · #49 ·
I hear the moderators howling in the background now, so back to "Who got their top down in the sun today ?" 😎
And back to topic: Who got their top down in the sun today.
A little banter is fine, but when we get multiple replies it drowns the actual posts relating to the title.

It is possible to take chat into private conversation, or indeed, off topic.

Thanks for understanding.

Myk (Super Moderator)

That red hub cap has such a positive transformative effect on your car John (@JayButterfield). I find my eyes drawn to the rims just bcos of that itsy bitsy red hub cap...

That red hub cap has such a positive transformative effect on your car John (@JayButterfield). I find my eyes drawn to the rims just bcos of that itsy bitsy red hub cap...
Thanks buddy, I like them too. Not too much bling but just adds a little colour.

Love your SLK too, the white looks amazing!!!! 👍👍👍

No pics (of Silkie that is), but a trip to the coast with the top firmly in the boot both there and back again today. The day turned out perfectly - much better than expected. Plenty of people, but everyone behaved and it's good to be out and about again.

41 - 60 of 1,728 Posts