Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· *Registered
2004 SLK200K
140 Posts
There is something about the hood (bonnet) and headlights design which is quite different to all R171s... Was it modded to look like that or did it come stock? Paging @Goganu for answers...
The bonnet was modified by extension with sheet metal and a welding machine, careful work so as not to break the headlights when it closes, carefully measured.

There is also this option that did not delight me.

Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· *Registered
2004 SLK200K
140 Posts
You are too modest. Though I have not been to your country my Son has and I have seen his photos too. So much variety.
it is a beautiful country with all forms of relief, maybe you will be able to visit it one day.
I like the mountain, I was an offroader for 6 years and an enduro rider for 7 years.

Cloud Sky Mountain Highland Outdoor recreation
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Outdoor recreation

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Grille

Sorry for off topic.

· *Registered
2004 SLK200K
140 Posts
Nice 55AMG pictures (y)
But no boot spoiler?

I guess it was named by an Estate Agent..??
Bit like when I flew over "Greenland" to the US - Clearly looked white from the 40,000 feet...!!
Thanks, it not AMG55. It's only the AMG Line, SLK200....but I think I will mount a boot spoiler.

From A.D. 800 to 1300, southern Greenland was much warmer than it is today. This means that when the Vikings first arrived, the Greenland name would make sense. But by the 14th century, maximum summer temperatures in Greenland had dropped. Lower temperatures meant fewer crops and more sea ice, forcing the local Norse population to abandon their colonies.

Blame on vikings 😋

1 - 20 of 65 Posts