Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simple answer ..... Me. :frown:

Did over 200 miles up to Tyndrum and over to Pitlochry doing a final check on a tweek to one of the routes for the upcoming Scottish road trip.

Although it rained off and on the whole journey, it's still beautiful scenery. :smile:

Let's hope the weather is a little brighter in April than in these pics though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,128 Posts
Although it rained off and on the whole journey, it's still beautiful scenery. :smile:

Let's hope the weather is a little brighter in April than in these pics though.
Ah, I remember those clouds well. We visited you several years ago. Quite an enjoyable time (except for one hotel).

Wife is Scottish so we may be back some day :grin:

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
27,184 Posts
Beautiful sunshine hear.

Just being blocked out by cloud and precipitation at present.

So me neither Davie.

·
Registered 2013 SLK55 AMG
346 Posts
likewise, it's good weather for a submarine or boat here. Was hoping to apply that gummi stuff to the rubber seals today but think I would need a rubber duck if I opened the roof with the amount of rain coming down at the moment. Annoyingly the sun keeps coming out for 5 mins and then pops back in behind a rain cloud :(

·
Registered 2005 SLK350-sold
997 Posts
I literally have not touched mine in 2 weeks. I went on vacation to visit my parents in Las Vegas. I did go top-free in this for 200 miles through Lake Mead area and Valley of Fire.
Here is a picture of when my dad was driving.
I was going to rent an AMG GT for 5 hot laps on a track, but for the same price (about $250 with tax and insurance) I got this for 24 hours and first 200 miles free.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
2,923 Posts
Very sharp showers (including hail) and lots of them meant no top-down action in Surrey yesterday. Did manage 70 miles in Silkie though so not all bad.

I even took Silkie paddling yesterday.. Two roads flooded and lots of puddles.

Sent from my Xperia when my back was turned

·
Registered 2006 SLK55 AMG
61 Posts
I didn't either, given our lovely Seattle rain ...

However, since the forecast calls for rain for at least the next seven days, making any top-down driving unlikely this week, the SLK did get washed and detailed today as I figured I'd get the CLK out of the garage and put some mileage on it for a change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.