Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a better show for the "Dawg"! It was a local benefit for an animal shelter in the area! Lots of competition by the end of the day and the Dawg took a top 25 trophy against some really great off body restorations and classics. Nice show and a good cause! Notice the trophy has a Paw Print on it, my best one yet! Not the biggest, but most appropriate! :smile: Notice the picture finally with the Shorty Antler on it! (antenna for you know who! LOL)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,062 Posts
Dang! That trophy case is busting at the seams!!!!!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only three trophies this year, but have only done 3 shows! 3 top 25's or better this year in those, so I'm happy, cutting back and driving more if the weather ever starts cooperating! Lots of rains are canceling shows and drive time! ( I still have the 10 trophies from last year) I have a good "Dawg"! Thanks Jeff!

·
95,062 Posts
Dawg will be more popular at the shows with that SmartTop going up and down with your keyfob out of site in your pocket!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Yeah, Jeff! LOL that thought has indeed crossed my mind, not that I'm into showing off!

·
95,062 Posts
I have a line for you
Tell some kids, you like that movie Transformers?
When they say yes, you say, see my car? It is a Transformer. Watch

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Congratulations!!!

The stubby short antler also looks like tubby dawg's tail.

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations!!!

The stubby short antler also looks like tubby dawg's tail.

Kind of miss the old whip antler, it gave the car the "Remote Control Car" look, I thought it was kind of cool, but I'm good with the new one too!

Jeff, I've done the "Transformer's Trick" already! LOL But it would be more effective from distance! I have considered that point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts