Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where's 412driver? Have not had to try and cifer one a his posts in a coon's age.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Naw, he's here jus sikern hell. As ya'll may member, I wurked in Roanoke lass week due to a pilot leavin and a spare aircraft etc etc long detailed story.. Thursday night I woke early with a cough an sore throat, went down hill and by Saturday at end of shift and time to head home, I could hardly speak or swallow. Basically been in bed all this week, strep throat, sinus infection. Folks I ain't chewed no baccer since Thursday week. Lost 27 pounds and still feel like crap. This is about it for typin, my head is splittin, goin back to bed its 3 am.

Ifn I don't make it thru this un, Ill git Bubba to call ya'll. 2nd thought, be eazier for ya'll to call him...:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I like the picture of the SLK but I am not sure about that Boss as I remember there were the GT mustang , the SVT Cobra and other aftermarket tuners Saleen , etc.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Nice Mustang but I prefer your SLK.
The helicopter brings back memories of when I used to do emergency work....
thank you for posting your pics

P

·
Registered
944 Posts
Naw, he's here jus sikern hell. As ya'll may member, I wurked in Roanoke lass week due to a pilot leavin and a spare aircraft etc etc long detailed story.. Thursday night I woke early with a cough an sore throat, went down hill and by Saturday at end of shift and time to head home, I could hardly speak or swallow. Basically been in bed all this week, strep throat, sinus infection. Folks I ain't chewed no baccer since Thursday week. Lost 27 pounds and still feel like crap. This is about it for typin, my head is splittin, goin back to bed its 3 am.

Ifn I don't make it thru this un, Ill git Bubba to call ya'll. 2nd thought, be eazier for ya'll to call him...:confused::confused::confused:
Super piturs.....:rb

Can see why you get sick...... Heck of a draft with that big fan over your head....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

BTW; Is N412LG you toy, or do you fly others Bell 412's? (hence your nick...)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Super piturs.....:rb

Can see why you get sick...... Heck of a draft with that big fan over your head....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

BTW; Is N412LG you toy, or do you fly others Bell 412's? (hence your nick...)
N412LG is the aircraft based at Roanoke Va. I waz there flyin for them cause they were short a pilot. My normal aircraft N586AC is based in Winston Salem NC. I often travel to other bases to fill in and as a company instructor, do training on pilots. Don't think it waz tha fan on top, but the air conditioner at tha hotel, couldn't turn it off and woke with a sore throat that progressed into my bein sikkern heck.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I like the picture of the SLK but I am not sure about that Boss as I remember there were the GT mustang , the SVT Cobra and other aftermarket tuners Saleen , etc.
This is a Shinoda aftermarket mustang. Not being a Mustang fan, Im not sure what all that package involves. Have seen them before, but not really excited about them. :confused::confused:http://www.teamshinoda.com/

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
..... Don't think it waz tha fan on top, but the air conditioner at tha hotel, couldn't turn it off and woke with a sore throat that progressed into my bein sikkern heck.
Gotta drink more water/geen tea instead of them homemade brew. :D

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome back Doug. Hope you feel better.

Tell ya what. I'll loan you my 55 for the weeken' iffin I can barra your chopper.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome back Doug. Hope you feel better.

Tell ya what. I'll loan you my 55 for the weeken' iffin I can barra your chopper.
Sounds like a fair deal to me. Only one problim, they aint my choppers. I learned long tym ago, ifn it flyz, floats or f--ks, bettr jus rent it. lots cheaper...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.