Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2002 SLK32 AMG and im looking for a complete interior trim, not the kits that you just stick on or anything, im looking for the actual pieces where you have to like take off and put on, I have like a dark brown wood grain but I want to switch it to an all black or silver color, no wood grain. If anyone is selling a complete set please let me know, thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,522 Posts
Reckless Enjoi,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
604 Posts
to date nobody like makes a complete kit for the r170. you have to like take it off then sand it down and reface it or like wrap everything in leather. btw the name for your trim color is birdseye maple. like

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I know but thats why im looking for someone who is parting out theirs, but if no one has the whole set then what I really need is the whole bottom piece with the ash try and that long hole for storage? And then I guess ill just wrap it, but thanks for telling me what color mine is but I dont think its that color I googled birdseye maple and that color is to light, mine is dark.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts