Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Easty dont hurry. Take a rest when ever you can. This will be your last long trip for a long time ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gero, sure, like you care about Easty, you just guessed way high(190hrs) and want to win. Forest Gump ran that distance in less than 190 hours........ Ok who keeps stealin my smily thingys??? Winky is missin...:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
i'm not a computer guy at all, but i wonder if he is intentionally not posting to avoid any of the techofiends here from identifying his whereabouts so as not to slant the competition.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
:biglaugh: I just called MB Tele-Aid and reported his car stolen :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
He gave it up in one of his first posts...3 days to get there. I bet he's haulin' ass.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
This is what I get for taking time off...I don't get to play this round. :mad:

"Reporting the car stolen"...that is waay too funny. Brian would $hit!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Gero, sure, like you care about Easty, you just guessed way high(190hrs) and want to win. Forest Gump ran that distance in less than 190 hours........ Ok who keeps stealin my smily thingys??? Winky is missin...:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Doug, Forest was on a run, Brian not. He will enjoy each minute of the trip. And who is sleeping on rocks needs more time for showering and washing ;) May be he meets a nice girl, he´s a good looking guy, and stays for two nights? My 190hrs are the right choice youll see :rb the 100 are mine, no doubt! Bill, what´s about the Renntech wheels? One for 25, 4 for 100? If they cost 90 only you can save the 10 ;)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cuzin Easty, you readin all this mess. $100 split 2 ways is still a fifth for each of us, so check my guess and adjust your speed accordingly so I win. What, this is not a PM, you mean everybody can see this.... Oh daarn,,, I waz only kiddin yall, we ain't cheetin honest. Heeee Heeee Heee I kill me im so funny :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: how do I git my thumbs up smily back???:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I got here guys.. just slept for a few hours when i gout here. trip wasn't too bad. a few power naps and loads of coffee and chocolate.

thanks for asking, Brian

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I got here guys.. just slept for a few hours when i gout here. trip wasn't too bad. a few power naps and loads of coffee and chocolate.

thanks for asking, Brian
Glad you made it safe and sound, Brian. Get some rest soon. :Beer:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
how long did it take you? Glad your all right. Welcome to the good coast, the east coast!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
no no no. Im sure he followed the speed limit to the strictess fashion.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
adhered to every limit and respected the laws of the motoring world.
(keep her lit, and bury the right foot!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts