Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for this part that goes on the inner side of door panel on top corner by the side mirror. Its for 1998 SLK 230.

Any help is much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,421 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location and vehicle info in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you take the interrior panel off it is under the side mirror, it's the plastic piece, there is another card board part to it runs to the end of door horizontally. if I am not clear I will try to take a pic afte removing the panel. The delaer I went o don't have it, or either it comes with complete interrior door panel. Thanks for your quick reply
http://www.primepartssuperstore.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=215236&chapter=&Sectionids=0,3263&groupid=2706&subgroupid=2285&componentid=0&make=67&model=SLK Class&year=1998&graphicID=5766400&callout=7&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TSlick very close, the part you pointed fits into a opening on door panel. The inner side of door panel has the mounting for the part number 7, I am looking for that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GUYS, much appreciate all your help, Damian great site that you posted, about the part I learned it is not sold seperately but comes complete with door panel. Now my search is on ebay or craigslist or local junk yards. Wish me luck......:)

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
GUYS, much appreciate all your help, Damian great site that you posted, about the part I learned it is not sold seperately but comes complete with door panel. Now my search is on ebay or craigslist or local junk yards. Wish me luck......:)
Be thankful your car isn't a Designo series. The panels are €380+VAT, more in the US. My steering wheel along is €790 compared to the standard R170 @ €150. Talk about it being "all in a name"...sheez!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.