Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want new springs cause for some reason my SLK320 looks like its sitting lower on one side and im ocd. Does any one know where I could get Stock or aftermarket springs that dont lower my car, I really like the stock stance they come with. Any help would be much appreciated..

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
I want new springs cause for some reason my SLK320 looks like its sitting lower on one side and im ocd. Does any one know where I could get Stock or aftermarket springs that dont lower my car, I really like the stock stance they come with. Any help would be much appreciated..
The dealership or a wrecking yard I would think. Aftermarket springs generally lower the car, so if you don't want that, I think those would be your best options for obtaining OEM springs. You might also see if someone on the forum has lowered their car and would be willing to part with their stock springs.

·
Fanatical Member
3,417 Posts
www.getmercedesparts.com

FRONT SUSPENSION / FRONT SUSPENSION / SUSPENSION COMPONENTS / Spring

spring SLK230, SLK320 Left
PARTS: Order by description.
$56.80

spring SLK230, SLK320 Right
$56.80

REAR SUSPENSION / REAR SUSPENSION / SHOCKS & COMPONENTS / Spring

spring Left
$67.20

spring Right
$67.20

·
Super Moderator
17,144 Posts
If the 320 takes the same spring as the 230 (02) you can have my stock springs just cover the shipping. The springs have 80K on them.

·
Super Moderator
17,144 Posts
They still have many years of service left on them. The factory paint is peeling so you will have to re paint them. If you want some pictures i can post them in the morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts