Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find somewhere that sells the boot seals for my 2005 slk 350. Does anyone know where I can buy them please?

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
XCaliber,
EPC gives the following part # for the Boot Seal
A 171 750 00 98 replaced by
A 171 750 01 98

Search for those #'s on the internet or call your local dealer and you can start comparing prices. A quick search in the US shows them available from Dealers who sell parts online for ~$140 without shipping.

Best Wishes

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, it's not the boot seal I need it's the seal parts below the rear window. Mercedes dealer wants nearly £300 for all three parts. I need the middle and right hand side seals. Do you happen to have the part numbers or an exploded view of these?

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hey xcaliber64

Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape is about the best of a bad situation I found for parts in the UK as far as suppliers go. The German wholesaler I was dealing with got slapped by MB for shipping parts to the UK. :(

Sorry, it's not the boot seal I need it's the seal parts below the rear window. Mercedes dealer wants nearly £300 for all three parts. I need the middle and right hand side seals. Do you happen to have the part numbers or an exploded view of these?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts