Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy some cool looking rims for my R170 its hard to find a place that sells the same rim in both sizes tho.

Front
7x16
Back
8x16

if you know of a place in Canada that sells rims that will fit please let me know.

I could also buy rims in the US and get them shipped to the border and pick them up I have dont that for other items in the past.

I dont care if there used with minor scratches as long as there cheaper.
I dont want to spend more then $700

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
If you aren't I'm a big hurry just hang out on here. The cheapest rims are the ones that someone just replaced with new shiny ones! They will usually put the old ones on here for sale. The best part is that they are already from an SLK and so they are staggered and assured to fit (please don't take this as a guarantee, but unless you have a sport package then you are probably OK. Just go up instead of down)

Is this a great site or what ! :bannana:

·
fastdawg
4,408 Posts
It's funny, I posted the other day that I was going to be looking for new wheels, and stumbled upon TireRack.com, it's a pretty nice site and it allows you to place the rims you're looking at on your car model (approximately) and color. Pretty helpful site. J mentioned this in an above post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts