Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just purchased a beautiful 2005 350,
The fuse diagram shows three fuse boxes, one of which is in the boot (trunk).
Cannot find , where is it ?

Ken from Andorra

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
98,496 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on, this doc only tells one that the fuses are in the boot, try finding them...............

I have found them !!!!! l

One has to remove all the forward upholstery in the boot, who is kidding who ? - Mercedes looneys *Why do they not simply have a flap in the lining to expose the fuses and for a 65k car it is the least one would expect. One even has to open the difficult Fuse comaprtment in the cockpit to even find a hidden paper diagram. Having read most of 500 pages of ******** one would expect to find a fuse diagram in the manual. No, No No, You will get it with Diathsu, smart cars and Morris Minors, even the Ford Model T but mercedes no .............

Why am I a Merc enthusiast ??????????? I love them but .........

Ken

·
98,496 Posts
my link, post 2 has Dan's info:

To get to the SAM the carpet should just pull out.

Remove the false floor and you will see some spreading clips attaching the carpet piece to the car, remove them and if you have nav remove the trim around the navi processor and you will see one more clip remove it and then slowly pull the carpet out toward you.

You might need to help unseat it around the edges.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts